<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 18, 2006
At last. YAY!!! I managed to finish most of my work. 2 tl compos done. Maths pt almost done. Same goes for umm...wait there isn't anything else. But, I still have english and ss to do. But those are stoopid irrelevant shat.

I went blog-surfing and realised that there are a few types of blogs.

  1. Random musings: The author is either a poetic person or a psychedelic hippie. You rarely understand unless you are psychic and know what he's thinking of. The blog is very random, and just seems like a conglomeration of cheema-logified words that can otherwise expressed in plainly
  2. Flaming: This blog is created solely with the aim of flaming someone,something or some corporation. Not worth reading.
  3. Diary: Every MINUTE detail of the author's life is published here. The author must either be a voyeur, or has too much time at his disposal. In that case , could you lend me some?
  4. News: Just highlights important news of the day. BOOORINNNG.
  5. Good: This is the best state a blogger can wish to achieve. This blog is a subtle mix of all of the above and manages to make them interesting. My kind of blog. Hahaha.


These are some that I can think of in the woozy state that I'm in. I'm feeling damn giddy. Maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast nor lunch. And no, I'm not on a diet. I'd rather eat and THEN vomit like the models do. At least you get to taste the food. Haha

There are times when one simply falls into a stupor. Not in a bad way. But in the sense that, everything else becomes irrelevant - and it's the time when one become immersed in his thoughts. I think I'm gonna fall in a lackoffood-induced semi-comatose state which may count as said stupor. Some time to zone out, and maybe, just maybe a near-death experience. I wouldn' mind visiting the tunnel. But I HAVE to come back. For the good of the world.Haha

Tomorrow, back to the gym. Hopefully some good sights there. IF NOT, I want to go to california fitness! A feast for sore eyes. Haha.

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 9:50 PM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008