<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 12, 2006
For all you productivity nuts out there, here's a tip for you. To organise meetings and activities, utilise this new revolutionary time system known as Indian Standard Time (IST) This is a new phenomenon discovered by researchers deep within the jungle known as Yindia. This effect is so widespread and contagious that symptoms of it has been observed in other countries with Yindians in it(such as Singapore) It has been observed that the notion of puntuality is lost on this Yindians. If something is on at 5:oo p.m, they shall grace the occasion at about 6:00 p.m. After all, it's not them whose waiting. So remember if you have something on, where you'll be inviting yindians. please give them an earlier time so at least they would be there when you WANT them. IST is a phenomenon that everyone should follow, don't you think?

I wonder why I'm up so late. By the way it is now 1:48 a.m. I'm gonna be screwed when the hols ends. My sleeping schedule is so off. Aargh.

Tomorrow, back to the gym. Haha. NAPFA Silver - here I come, hopefully. If only sit and reach can do damn proddedly - I confirm can get silver. The rest is like a and b la. Bloody sit & reach is like, JUST PASS. Even bloody Army doesn't have any sit & reach for the IPPT. Nevermind that. By the way, is sniper a subset of the commando unit, or is it a section on it's own. I want a scope.

By the way, since I got my bino, I've been playing this lame game. It's called, "Eye Spy with my little bino". I spy with my little bino, a green signboard saying "Coupon parking: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m"

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 9:06 PM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008