Sunday, March 19, 2006
I love Walker. Mmmmm. Yeah. Delicious Walker. Mmmm. Yummy. Ok ok, I think I'm starting to sound sick. I'll stop, mmkay? By the way Walker is not a who, it's a what. No, not Johnnie Walker, silly. Walker. As in Walker Pure Butter Shortbreads. Mmm. Delicious. My dad bought this from Mustafa Centre - and ike I finished half the box of a dozen shortbreads in under an hour. I'm getting adddicted to it. Hope it's not a secret ploy concocted by a maniacal company to place me under their hypnotic control. Maybe it's laced with some nanoparticles that are going to lodge in my brain and make me carry out their evil bidding. Oh no, you're not.
By the way, I did see a sweet thang at the gym today. Sadly, such occurences are few and far between.
I'm seriously dumb. Wonderful. I had just blasted my right ear to ringing hell when I raised my volume too high while listening to Nickelback. Ouch. Till, I nurse it back to health - ciao.
my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 12:45 PM