Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Oh no. My first lapse in my regular posts. Will this become a trend? Find out in the next episode of the highly syndicated - The Clockwork Yo-yo Show!
Anyways, I had found some long-lost friends on Friendster. Yay... Since, their adding friends thingy was restricted, I sent them messages instead. No reply yet though. Hmmm... Was it even received? (Friendster better not conk up!! I'm warning you...) But I think Friendster is a good friend-finding tool. Friendster-ukku oru O-poddu! I also saw who my future schoolmates were. Haha.
I'm sooo happy. I've finished one compo out of the two given to us by Kelly. Yay. I think I'll score quite high (hopefully). Now, I've one compo left, one physics pt, maths pt, lit crp (pronounced crap) and english pt. And all are project work save for lit. Logistics nightmare.
I wonder how the ICC Nite "Orchestra" is gonna turn out. We have like heck-a-lotta percussion instruments - tabla, mridangam and all - and keyboard(wtf) and maybe violin. How the hell are we supposed to play. (I'm playing tabla btw) Drum solo? I have no friggin idea. P(r)ahlad better do something good or else...I'm gonna kill him. I think the song is Alaipayuthae - can't be sure.
I'm gonna go back to mugging. We're supposed to "self-study" Current Electricity for Faeceks. As though we aren't doing that already with all our wonderful Faeceks teachers - both past and present. Oh my kadavullae...
P.S: Before that, Let's play Eye Spy. I spy with my little bino, a couple snogging each other under the void deck.
Ciao.
UPDATE: You should check this out. Particularly if you type out a lot of reports.
http://www.aspiramedia.com/fadtastic/?p=79
my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 8:25 PM