Sunday, March 26, 2006
Today, I went for some performance in Fuchun CC. Woah, 2 hours of practice only, and we are expected to perform? I hate the North actually. Seems so "ulu" and distant. Very much prefer the East. Anyway, it was like rather hard trying to play after just 2 hours of practice. I mean, my tabla partner, was a sucky asshole who can't maintain his tempo and timing. Rushing for what, catch bullet-train ah? Zomg. I got freaking pissed with him, and just asked him to play simple beats, while I played the variations. And he says, he has been learning for 2 years plus. Zomg. Also, when I was waiting backstage, it wss filled with anjax/anjacks/makkals who are basically the Indian version of your typical
ah beng. They were such hooligans and guess what, they were there to receive some bursary. Talk about irony. That is also one of the reasons why I hate the North. I mean, the sheer number of anjacks there are enough to be of concern. The worst that happened to me was that the performance was a success. But no one was listening. Everyone was bothered in stuffinf their faces with food, you see. I think people who have performed in such situations before may hvae experienced the same thing.
Monday blues approaching. I somehow have this foreboding feeling I can't get rid off. No particular reason.
my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 9:18 PM