<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Ok, Ok - proper post. CT1 is OVER! Slackings for the moment, till the 36 million holiday assignments arrive. ZOMG! Nara, nara, why doth thou vex me so? I have to do a 15+ page tamil essay for you - as a favour, and you dare impose a deadline on me? Especially when the deadline is like in a week's time? Two words, SCREW OFF. AND on top of that there's still Kavichakravarthi presentation. Is it me or have you gone nuts, I mean bananas... ( I tend to forget that you are an ape after all)

Aha. CT results are streaming in, everything seems RATHER fine. At the very least can slack from Friday-Sunday.

I should talk about the sporting events we had this week. Firstly, we had inter-class soccer on Tuesday. Last year second seed, this year - sigh. But on the whole the last match was the most "fun". I played - haha. And I got carded, a few minutes after I started to play. LOL! Like this guy was coming at me, and I just kicked the ball away to my teammates, and somehow I also kicked his leg. So what d'ya expect, fall la. Then kena yellow card. Haha, not that I'm bothered by it though. OMG - where are my freaking morals man? *answers own question* - Morals? What Morals? :p And, while happyslappy-ly playing soccer barefooted, I kicked the ball wrongly and my little toe-nail broke. I hat to cut out the whole nail out - leaving just raw and bare skin behind. Then today chialat ah, wrap plaster over it, and then had to wrap tissue over that. Zzz. Oh yeah, had inter-house carnival today. Played hockey for Morrison. First match against Moor. XD We won 1-0. Should have been higher though. Kwek missed one, but who cares? Guess what, I scored that goal! Haha. Happiness. On the road to repeating Sec 2 performance. That would indeed be great, :D Go Morrison!

Now I'm carrying around a racoon everywhere. What in the world is happening here? Zomg. Ok, no tension, hyperventilating vendam.

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 7:37 PM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008