<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 30, 2006
I'll be back-logging..so don't mind me. WAIT....there's no one here to begin with. But oh well.

Friday was coolios. The part about my Maths results ain't, but what followed was. We had some Mother Tongue Language Week thing after school. So as a conclusion, the Sec4s organised some activities for the sec 1s and 2s. It wasn't too shabby, though I realised that there were many weirdo juniors. Eeks. And there's this guy who has a special bag in which he carries around two teddy bears!! Hello?! No more primary school?! Are they like your comfort buddies? OMG. Keep it at home lah, aiyoh...bring to SCHOOL for what? But after the whole thingamabob was over, we ended up playing soccer. The sec4s that is. Seclusion or whatever. Hah. Was very fun, and some rj ppl joined in. Though I was psychomotoring (><), kicking the ball around is carthatic. :) But I ended up being damn shagged, plus I had a bio assignment-which-is-a-euphemism-for-a-frigging-test-according-to-certain-joyful-teachers the next day. You heard it right, on a FRIGGIN SATURDAY! And I luckily escaped from getting muppathiaaru pullikal for vilayaaduraaning in seerudai(ragasiyam...shhhh). The world has slack p****** around. :)

On Sat, after Bio was floorball carnival. Was also um CIP. Played innit. As you can see from the picture below, it was indeed very fun. Why? You think?!?!?!


Random Note: 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111

Anyway, yeah. I was like the lucky charm for the ice-cream stall ah. After I came, so much ice-creams were being sold. I should become a businessman someday. Why not now? Good idea, :) Want some snake-oil? Only $360! Cheep cheep! Blah...went home at 7 though. Tired yet again. And my whole body was on strike. OWMFG! >< It still is btw.

Today was quite boring, but the tastes of some people sure do suck. Like real bad. Hello? Is this a nice colour for an outfit? SEE!! Blah.

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 10:45 PM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008