<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Hmm this is post 101. YAY! Haha. Anyway, I have been on a movie watching spree these past few days to make up for what I had missed during school. Watched quite a number of classic movies. But my HTL O-Levels are on Monday o.O And I haven't really done anything about it. But who cares - it's just MT, nothing really hard about it. But I have to at least do some exercises so as to not lose touch. I can't get anything less than an A1, if not it'll be damn jack 'coz my sister got an A1.

On another note, there are only 8 days before the end of my secondary school life. I think everyone will miss RI - but the extent depends on how next year turns out. Well you never know how much you miss something, until it's gone. Eeeks, this sounds so ....

Matriculation Day is tmrw. My choice is going to be BCME but I'm undecided about KI. Some people still haven't decided what they are gonna do - think fast and well people!


Random haze-related quotes

"Eh I think Jimi Hendrix sang 'Purple Haze' last time, because they burnt purple trees then" (Taufiq)

Q: What is the easiest way to preserve your salmon now? A: Leave it out in the open; you'll get smoked salmon" (A great visionary)

Q: What's the sound tree-burners make when they sigh? A: Haiz( Haze)

Q: What do you call the indonesian pollution dispersal disposal squad A: HAZ(e)MAT

Q: Which terrorist group created the haze? A: Haze-bollah

Q: How do evil tree-burners laugh? A: Muahahahahaze

Q: What kind of phone to tree-burners use? Motorola Hazr

-.-

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 3:34 PM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008