<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14892234?origin\x3dhttp://clockworkyoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
CNY holidays are umm...rather good and bad at the same time. Good, 'coz I have a lot of free time on my hands. I get to watch TV a lot, and slack a lot. Plus, learn some new stuff. Bad, 'coz I've hardly done much work. Let's see - econs essay, chem tutorialszzz (do and revise like 36 million), bio tutorialszzz (same as chem) and maths tutorial. I hope I can finish it soon. Hmm. Currently slogging away at econs. It's like boring >< I'd rather do a philo/english/lit essay anytime. Or even GP for that matter. I like GP! <3 It could be attributed somewhat to the fact that I find that writing (as in prose/verse- ish) somewhat relieves stress. Speaking of which, I have hardly bothered with verse till school started. Must work on it!

Recently, my class came up with this funky idea. Basically we come up with nicknames for ourselves in this format -> [s03k (add in) ]. There are a lot of random names, haha. Erm, mine is kokokrunch! (For whatever reason you can think of) xD That's my class for you. Hmm, we are also thinking about a class blog but its only tentative, I think.

I have to start reading fiction man...The only things I've been reading for some time now are my time magazines, print/online newspapers and such. Becoming too much of a GP boy already. Eeeyer...(not that GP ain't fun or anyth) Oh on a side note, Mr. Ali is damn cool! He taught us 36 million card games during take.5 Haha. Coolioz.

One more thing. Britney went bald?! Woah - eyesore. Not that she isn't one already. Heh.

my mi nd is un.ravel.ling/ 12:32 AM

profile
prasatt
270990
rjc

likes
chocolate
b&j
blue
music
philosophy
reading
writing
tabla
thinking
slacking

tags


links
anwaar
bob
brian
grace
jia en
jia jia
junwei
kannan
nava
pj
priya
shafali
shuning
taufiq
tee
walter
wilson
yufang
zijian

memories
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008